Many things that were pretty hard to do or to obtain have become so simple since the development of the Internet. Online shopping is one of the many such applications, an activity that many have become addicted to. Some really enjoy shopping and others try to keep it as simple and short as possible.
Following are the advantages of shopping handcrafts online:
1) Online handcraft shopping is the best way of shopping as it is accessible round the clock and if you feel uncomfortable dragging your kids for shopping this way it is easy to counter that.
2) Compared to real-world shopping these are more comfortable, you do not have to deal with the weather – you won’t get rained on for instance shopping online.
3) Here goods are often cheaper as the seller does not have the costs of running a shop and having to pay wages to salespeople, insurance and all of the other running costs of a real-world business.
4) Payment can be done using anyone’s credit card when shopping online. A lot of us are concerned about identity theft when heard about online shopping. Identity theft cases take place in reality in brick and mortar store itself and not online. Nowadays websites are secure with powerful encryption procedures that keep your identity safe.
5) Also here you have the opportunity to compare as many products and prices as you want without having to spend the time and money to travel between several different shops.
6) You can also read reviews that have been written by other people who have purchased the item you are considering.
7) While doing online handicraft shopping you can find and buy products from all over the world not just in your local area.
8) Try to search for the arts and crafts stores that are in your country if you want fast deliveries and low shipping fees.
Disadvantages to shopping handcrafts online are:
1) The main disadvantage is that you cannot feel or see the item you want to purchase; you will have to buy the item relying purely on a photograph and description.
2) You will not be able to purchase an item you need to use immediately online as you have to pay shipping costs and have to wait for the items you purchased to be shipped and delivered.
3) It takes a long time to return faulty goods; you will have to repack it and pay to ship it back to the seller. It may take weeks to exchange a faulty product purchased online.
4) In some cases, handmade store online fails to offer warranties and some sort of guarantees.
5) Despite the fact, how secure the website claims to be, it might have credit card security issues, you cannot always trust them.
arts and crafts stores