Live Chat or Help Desk System is an essential part of any online business. It acts as an intermediate between the consumer and the seller. Despite the fact that electronic mail has been extensively used for interchanging ideas, the rapid evolution of technology has made live chat as an alternate for e-mail. When customers visit your profile they will want to know more regarding the products and the packages you offer. So enabling a live chat will make it easier for the customers to directly communicate with the vendor panel and clear their queries on price, quality, shipment, etc. A live chat can easily drive the attention of customers and will force them to buy the product on the spot. Live help desk can improvement the conversion rate by increasing the sales, there by boosting up your business.
This enticing process is easy and fast to process as it works on just a mouse click. Help Desk system can drag more customers also retain them, as zero feedback time is the main attraction of live chat support. The two main elements of a help desk system are customer care and response. At times, when people purchase goods they might not be satisfied with the services provided and might want to clear their queries. Delay in response will upset the customers, and will leave a negative impact on your business. So customer satisfaction is a very crucial factor to deal with, in such cases help desk can is the only solution. There are 3 methods of serving your customers i.e., via Email, live chat and phone. Each one of them has its own benefits and drawbacks. You should always go in for a support system that your customer is satisfied with.
A Help desk system has the following advantages:
1) Cheap – It is the cheapest form of support, you will not have to spend on telephone equipments or land connections. It is apt for the companies with global customers. For customers it is absolutely free to receive help.
2) Real-time support – Customers will not have to go on hold waiting for long time. Solutions can be provided then and there via live chat support.
3) Reliable – Confidence and trust is built in customers, as they receive immediate support. Customers should feel their satisfaction is most important for you.
4) Informative – Customers get detailed information on all their queries.
5) Recording – The conversations are recorded in the live support chat software so that you can improve the quality of the conversation next time. Conversations can be forwarded to higher authorities when further assistance is required.
6) Save time – More than one customer can be handled at a time.
7) Accent of language – Foreign accents are no longer a problem as you are not actually speaking to the customer, conversation is via chat.
8) 24×7 Customer Support – Online tech support is provided round the clock without any obstruction.
9) Uninterrupted business flow – Due to consistent customer support makes your business more flexible.
10) More revenue – Boosting up your business will lead to more revenue.